Bartlomiej Dus, awarded Polish saxophonist, and Sinfonietta Sonora premiered a chamber piece of Piotr Sleczek titled Microfluctus. The work was written for a soprano saxophone and a string orchestra. The concert took place on April 17, 2009 in Katowice, Poland.
Bartek Duś has won many prestigious awards during international competitions. His most important achievements include:
- Third Prize and Public Prize in International Competition „Aeolus“ in Düsseldorf (2012),
- Second Prize in International Saxophone Competition in Łódź (2012),
- First Prize in International Competition „Hülsta Woodwinds“ in Münster (2011),
- Second Prize in Internatioanl Saxophone Competition in Slovenia (2011),
- First Prize and Gold Medal in III International Michał Spisak Competition in Dąbrowa Górnicza (2009),
- First Prize in VII and VIII Competition of Music of XX and XXI century in Radziejowice (2007, 2009)
In 2009 and 2013 Bartek Duś won the "Młoda Polska" Scholarship Program of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage and he was awarded a scholarship of the Minister of Culture for artistic achievements. In 2012 he received a scholarship from the French Government.
As a soloist, Bartek Duś, has played to the accompaniment of such orchestras as Dusseldorf Symphoniker, Silesian Philharmonic, Świętokrzyska Philharmonic, Zabrzańska Philharmonic, Slovenian Philharmonic String Chamber Orchestra, Fresco Sonore Chamber Orchestra, Pavel Haas Chamber Orchestra.. As a soloist and chamber musician he gave concerts at international festivals, e.g. in Warsaw Autumn, Summerwinds Munsterland, Mlada Praha, Festisax, Jeunesse Musicales.